Terms and Conditions
The term ‘JAG Scoops Sdn Bhd’s or ‘fRost n bites’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to the owner of the website who principal place of business is at No. 21, Jalan Bukit Permai Utama 3, Taman Industri Bukit Permai, 56100 Kuala Lumpur. Our company registration number being 202001038572 (1394893-U).
The term ‘you’ refers to the owner or viewer of our website.
Should you not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use or access this website. fRost n bites reserves the rights to revise, change or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Kindly visit this page each time you enter this site as once we change the terms and conditions on this page, it will constitute acceptance to these changes.
Images/Pictures shown on our website are for illustration purposes only. The selling price on the website is only for the following:
- Gelato Pints
- Mini Gelato Cakes
- e-Gifts: Digital cash vouchers
- All frozen products; gelato pints must be stored in the freezer.
- All prices shown on the website are inclusive of 6% service tax.
- Access to our website and to our service are permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend access to our website or our services without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our Site or our Services is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentially of your order details and any activities under your account. If you have any concerns or suspect your login details may have seen misused, contact email@example.com to inform us. Your account can be deactivated at any time.
- You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website or our services in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation. You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our website or our services or any network or equipment used in the provision of our services.
- We are the owner of or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website and our services, and in the material published on it. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any content on our site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in relation to such content or for any technical problems you may experience with our website. Any inaccuracies informed to us, we will attempt to correct them as soon as we reasonably can. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for loss or damage which you or any third party may incur in connection with our website, our services, and any website linked to our website and any materials posted on it.
2. Order Acceptance Policy
All orders and other requests received are subject to acceptance by fRost n Bites, and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order.
3. Delivery Policy
- Delivery services are available for only gelato pints, waffle, croffle, mini gelato cakes and cones.
- Delivery services are only (available for selected days and hours). Please whatsapp us at +6012 2648823 should you require further assistance.
- Orders received:
- Before 1pm – same day delivery.
- After 1pm – next day delivery.
- Delivery services are only available for selected areas in the Klang Valley region.
- All the products will be delivered by a third-party logistics company. During delivery transit, all responsibility will be passed to the logistics company and the customer.
- Our delivery partner’s coverage area could change from time to time without prior notice. If you have placed an order and your address is outside of our delivery coverage area, our company have the right to cancel and refund any order placed, without prior notice given to the customer.
- There is a RM10 standard delivery fee (excluding service tax) for all orders below RM100.00
- Your order will be delivered to you on your selected date, and in the event our delivery partner fails to deliver, we will fully refund the money you have paid upon your request with the condition that the items have not been received.
- Delivery could be earlier or later than your preferred time slot as all deliveries are subjected to traffic condition, weather, and other unforeseen circumstances. Neither the delivery company nor our company will be responsible or compensate for any loss incurred in the delay of delivery date or time.
- Neither the delivery company nor our company will be responsible for any mistakes or delays caused by the customer such as incomplete address, incorrect contact number, or any other incorrect details provided by the customer.
- If there is no one available at the customer’s stated address to receive the order at the chosen delivery timing, the order is deemed to be cancelled and no refund shall be provided. Alternatively, the customer may request for the order to be rescheduled for a later date or timing, subject to an additional fee of (RM30) payable by the customer for re-delivery.
- You are also to ensure that on the delivery date, the receiver mobile number is reachable. The driver would need to call the receiver at the delivery address to hand over the item, and there may a need for the driver to contact you (sender and recipient) when they are not able to locate the address you provided and thus need your guidance. In such case if the receiver’s contact number is not reachable or unanswered, we or our delivery partner will not be responsible for any delay caused by such reasons or circumstances similar to the above.
4. Refund Policy, Exchange and Cancellation Policy
Should you encounter any issues with your order, please call or whatsapp us at +6012 2648823 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of your delivery order. We are available every Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm.
- Once payment is made, no refund nor cancellation on all purchases is permitted.
- Once the order(s) are delivered, the items are not exchangeable.
- Eligibility of a refund requires your case to be reported within 24 hours upon delivery (or pick up) of your order and any refund is subject to a mandatory review and investigation process by our management team. The delivered products should also remain the same way as delivered. When filing your report, kindly provide us with your order number and several pictures of the defective products.
- We may cancel any orders should the ordered products be not available for any reason, and you will be notified when the refund process has been initiated.
- Gelato Fruity reserves the rights to review any request to refund and amend the terms and conditions governing our refund policy from time to time.
If fRost n bites or our delivery partner fails to complete the order, frost n bites will reschedule the delivery of your order at no additional cost. Alternatively, you can opt to cancel the order and we will refund the cost of the item(s) which was not delivered correctly.
Wrong or Defective Products
If the wrong item or a defective product is delivered to you, fRost n bites will redeliver the item to you at no additional cost. Alternatively, you can opt to receive a refund for the cost of the item which was wrongly delivered or defective.
If any item be missed out in your order, fRost n bites will deliver the missing item to you at no additional cost. Alternatively, you can opt to cancel the item that not delivered and receive a refund for the cost of the missing item.
4. Circumstances beyond our control
Adverse weather conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including heavy rain, storm, typhoon, and flood), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. In the event of adverse weather conditions, we will endeavor to contact you as soon as practicable to inform you of the delay.
fRost n bites shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond fRost n bites’s reasonable control.
5. Governing Law
The use of www.frostnbites.com and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Malaysian law and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.